Saturday 18 June 2011

OFFICE office OFFICE

In front of Office!!

Wooowww!!!
since 2002, I have working in PT DOULTON
already almost 9 years.
Ckckckck!!!
Lithography
Administration Decal
Planner

a lot of experiences, although my salary not increase yet, I still happy have doing this Job
Anastasia Arning Rinawati
she was a Great Leader
Where ever you are right now (HONDA) wishing you get a lot of experience and salary in there.


It's free time to take a picture in Doulton's field cause of fire alarm....
honestly it's dangerous time but we are happy if get more time for take a rest although cause of dangerous situation.


It's time to get serious Moment.
Look at me Above!!!
on 18th May 2011 Mr Anthony Jones visited to Decal Factory
and Mr Stefan ordered me to be a guider.
OH MY GOD
Who am I???

by dWi

No comments:

Post a Comment